View Single Post
Old February 5, 2013, 09:01 AM   #35
Double Naught Spy

Thanks tyme, I had seen this already in the Star Telegram article I cited above. That "witnesses" stated the victims were "opened up" on around 3:30 is some particularly specific information when in reality, the last folks to apparently report seeing the group was apparently at about 3:15 when they checked in at the lodge's facility. The original confusing statement seemed to indicate that they knew at the time when the victims were shot. That is what seemed so strange.

The original reported witness statement made by the press (and maybe a product of the press) differed significantly from probably what was actually witnessed and that was that the group was seen checking in and the last shots heard from the range where they were believed to be before the bodies were discovered were around 3:30. It wasn't originally stated at the time that the bodies were discovered a long period of time after being shot.

Page generated in 0.02761 seconds with 8 queries