View Single Post
Old October 23, 2011, 08:33 PM   #91
youngunz4life

my issue has nothing to do with the traffic mistake. I take Great offense to people that don't give someone the benefit of the doubt in such mistakes. Pezo, I am not trying to harp on your character. I would like to see the bank video though, and I would like to get the other guy's side as well as witnesses(I realize this isn't possible). I guess what I am saying is if this guy was as truly menacing as described I would be on your side from the beginning, and this clown would be the kind of guy I take offense to as I just mentioned.

In my personal opinion I just think maybe the incident has been exaggerated, and I can understand how this could frustrate you if it hasn't been. I do not feel this man had any intention of opening your door, giving you a beat down, pulling you out of the car, etc. If he did any of these things it goes without saying you could draw and possibly shoot this bozo.

This staredown might've had to do with the fact that you had a pistol in your right hand - I mean if he was at the window standing while your sitting concealing a weapon under the seat or wherever then it is at least very plausible he was confused and/or trying to figure out what the hell you were doing while you of course were waiting for him to leave so you could in fact drive away and were indeed adrenalized yourself. I was going to mention this stuff earlier but really what point does it make? I just don't think everything went exactly as you say. Hopefully, you both aren't locals because this could lead to future issues. I myself never use ATM's...just pretty much Bad money where you are paying someone to gain access to your funds.

From the beginning of the thread you have come up with more answers and descriptions as stuff has come up or been questioned in your thread, and multiple people have mentioned this throughout the thread on multiple occasions in non-accusatory fashion. examples only: The driving, the huffing and puffing man(paraphrase) who was described more and moreso as the thread went on, how you 'apologized' yet it is pointed out recently you mentioned no apology, and so-on. I am Not calling you a liar; I just don't feel this situation was as dangerous as you describe though I do not know your age or your lifestyle. It Was a dangerous situation or at least on the border of tragedy because you had a gun drawn and as you stated, 'little did they know' in the original post(paraphrase).

Some others have mentioned and specifically one man about carrying for 30something yrs and never having to draw once. I know I never have. I will say that this can be a coincidence and different for people, so it would never be fair and I wouldn't condemn you for drawing. I said in my original reply I had no problem with you drawing; I just felt it unnecessary. Secondly, I believe your area geographically has to go on your side of the argument just like the beforementioned as well since the area has more issues than other parts of the country.

all the best+I hope this explains my reasoning for not 'jumping on board'. I seem to be in the minority on this thread though many have not 'jumped' back in the thread after initial disagreeable posts so who knows - maybe some are just biting their tongue. I guess many take your side, and I might if I had all the facts. I have heard TFL members talk about how they are on your side so much that they would have opened their car door as a 3rd party and use their door as protection and be tactically ready to protect you while this man walked up to your car. I am seeing things different in this thread.

Page generated in 0.02866 seconds with 8 queries