View Single Post
Old February 6, 2013, 10:48 PM   #3
TunnelRat

Quote:
From sights to trigger to mag release I like everything on the sig better than the hk. Go with the sig.
I'm the exact opposite. So it's one for one. I'm not sure where the issue with the sights is, both three dot sights. Mag release is of course a personal preference thing if you don't like the location I can understand that. The DA/SA trigger on the SIG will be better than that on a HK P2000, but the P2000 isn't terrible. If it's a LEM trigger on your P2000 that's usually a love it or hate it thing for most people.

As a thought the P2000sk is much more a sub compact than a P239. A regular P2000 is the same size as a P239, in fact a little smaller, lighter, and better capacity by far.

I have owned 6 P2000s, still own two. Hated LEM, much prefer the 9mm over the 40SW. It's a good gun that shoots excellently for me and has never given me any issues. That said, you can probably find a used P239 much easier and it will be just as good as new. For the price savings the P239 might be the better bet. If the price difference doesn't bother you, go for it! ScotchMan has a good review of his somewhere around here...
Maintain situational awareness

Page generated in 0.03104 seconds with 8 queries