View Single Post
Old March 6, 2011, 06:30 PM   #1
rottieman33

Skeet Shooting With Saiga 12

Took my Saiga 12 to local skeet range today and tried it out doing skeet. When I first got there couple people told me I couldn't shoot that gun cause its not a proper skeet gun. So I went to one of the people that manage the skeet shoot on Sundays and asked him. He said there is no law saying i can't shoot that gun, well that ****** some people off. My first round sucked but did better on the second. But after my 3rd round wasn't missing and clays and people were coming over to ask me after about the gun and want to try it. I think I got some people interested in the Saiga 12's. One was a local Police officer loaded him up a 10 round mag as fast as the clays coming out of the houses he was hitting them he loved the gun. He said to me after "with this gun we could start a whole new type of skeet shoot". My Saiga 12 is bone stock except for the barrel shroud made by 1Alumalite. I guess the got a big skeet shoot next Sunday and was asked to come back so the Police Officer can show my gun to people and maybe get a new style of skeet game going. As you can tell I had Great Sunday except for a couple of snobs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 004 (3).JPG (173.3 KB, 180 views)

Page generated in 0.02428 seconds with 9 queries