View Single Post
Old May 28, 2008, 11:42 AM   #16
daveydoo

Agree with the last post. Universities and colleges are place to open minds and allow new teachings...as long as it fit the liberal lifestyle and propaganda. Never meet such a close minded bunch. If it does not fit there way it is wrong. They claim open and freedom but in reality they want a totalitarism form of gov't. It seems like we are moving in that direction sadly. Empty holster are a great protest as long as they are seen. but better if every armed American gather to the local universities and colleges and did the same. Or better everyone carry. Our forefather understood and together stop the overpowering rule.

It is time for Americans to stand up and say enough is enough. Goverment can not ensure safety without taking freedoms away. Reagan understood this by saying...Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. Or this one...The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' I do not need gov't to take care of me, only to allow the ability to rebuild myself serval time if need be.

Page generated in 0.03175 seconds with 8 queries