View Single Post
Old February 15, 1999, 10:57 AM   #1
Mike Spight

I have a stock pre-ban Super 90 and am interested in having a Vang-Comp system installed. However after visiting Vang's web site, I learned two things: Benelli is barrel is supposedly too thin and "overbored" for this modification and that I would have to send the piece to GG&G in Arizona. There (for a mere $750.00) GG&G will remove the barrel chamber extension piece from the stock barrel, attach same to a new, custom made barrel of their manufacture, install express sights and ship to Vang for boring, comp, etc. What do you think? Is it worth it or are there other alternatives that are less painful/expensive? I'm tempted to stay w/stock barrel. Any of you had this done by GG&G and Vang? How's the accuracy/performance? Is it that much better? I'm not real comfortable with cutting off barrel chamber extension from stock barrel and attaching it to a new barrel. Also, do express sights provide improved CQB performance over standard ghost rings...GG&G is hot on express sights with this modification. Thanks for your help/insights.

Page generated in 0.02433 seconds with 8 queries