View Single Post
Old August 8, 2009, 07:33 PM   #21
Nnobby45

Quote:
I don't remember the exact magazine I read all this in, nor do I remember the author, but it's sound advice and is almost exactly the same procedure that many LE agencies train and use for handcuffing a compliant subject.
Any yet you remember everything else in detail.

Sound advice? Like how it'd be kidknapping to hold an intruder in your home at gun pont? Like refuse to discuss what happened to the police. Just let them guess why the man was on the floor at gunpoint and let him go because you're waiting for your lawyer to arrive before you'll talk to them.

Quote:
If they come in and see a guy holding a gun on another guy that's laying on his stomach, who looks like the BG?

Oh right, LOL, since it's so common for the home invader to hold the home owner at gun point until the police arrive, the police are sure to figure the guy on the ground is the victim.

Sounds like a very good article if you like satyrical humor ala John Conner's Gun Crank Diaries in Am. HG.

Thanks for the laughs.

Quote:
Not sure where you live, but sometime last year someone on this board relayed a story of kidnapping charges under rather similar circumstances.
I think that's bunk.

Not if it was home owner holding intruder for the police.

I'm not talking about holding your ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend at gunpoint when they enter your home with her spare key as they come back to get what she thinks belongs to her while you thing it belongs to you type of inncident. Or any other domestic type incident where posters tend to not remember the facts with re: to something the "heard".

I mean an intruder in your home where virtually every state recognizes the danger to the home owner and where holding Bubba at gunpoint may necessary for your own survival.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Last edited by Nnobby45; August 8, 2009 at 07:42 PM.

Page generated in 0.02315 seconds with 8 queries