View Single Post
Old November 2, 2013, 12:06 AM   #7
GunXpatriot

Agree with OP, I'd like to start reloading. Now that I've got a larger variety of firearms to mess with and become proficient with, it will pay to be able to shoot more for the money, even if I don't SAVE any.

But even more than that... Do whatever I can... Anything in my power, to get the NY S.A.F.E. Act repealed. If anyone is interested in that, message me, or respond to this thread, or something...

Right now, I'd like to make a crap-ton of videos to debunk the entire thing, and hope it does well on Youtube. If it can get as many views as that other crappy firework video I posted, I'd be happy... Granted, that was 400,000 views, so not holding my breath...

There's gotta be something we can do. Almost no one around here supports it (upstate NY), besides the more urban areas, and yet still, 2/3 DISapprove of the law (upstate). That taking into account all the urban areas, especially in my region. As a state, not even half the people agree, and if urban know-nothings-on-guns were excluded, you would have an approval rating of aprox. 1/5, if even that.

It really is very frustrating...

Page generated in 0.02655 seconds with 8 queries