View Single Post
Old December 1, 2012, 03:53 PM   #22
TheRaskalKing

My LGS has a pretty awesome indoor range. $10 for the first shooter, $7 for the second. Gun rentals are $10 and you can switch as many times as you like, you just have to buy their ammo (which is very reasonably priced) for all rentals. They have an awesome selection of rentals too, which is nice for a new shooter. I think it's supposed to be $10 for the hour, but I usually take my dear sweet time (except when it's packed and there's people waiting) and haven't ever been told my time is up.

My outdoor range is pretty sweet too- 15 minutes over the mountain, $10 for the entire year (opens when the snow melts, closes when it starts to cover the ground) and very plain jane from there. About 20 benches on the firing line, bring your own guns, targets, old junk to destroy, and clean up when you're done. You just shoot into the mountainside (out to 300 yards).

Page generated in 0.03429 seconds with 8 queries