View Single Post
Old November 21, 2012, 01:39 AM   #20
brigond

I started reloading cause it would save me money . I didnt realize what was involved . Once I researched it and started making my own ammo it became more and more interesting. Never did I think of it as hobby. I began to realize that it was becoming something to fill the void between range trips. I can't shoot all day long so this is at least something to do with shooting until the next (weekly) range trip. I don't have much time during the week but I manage to make enough rounds for the weekly trip. Now, I have to say that this is the best hobby you can have. It saves you money and you love doing it. I can't walk passed my press set up without stopping to press out a couple ,and if I don't have time I just admire it for a moment. When she asks the kids " where's your father?" Their response is " he's probably probably making bullets mommy. " I bumped into a guy at the range
who also casts his own bullets. He showed me some really nice quality bullets. They were like little gleaming pieces of gun jewelry. I thought to myself , I can do that . For the sake of marriage and family I'm gonna try to hold off on extending this hobby. I don't know for how long though.

Page generated in 0.03329 seconds with 8 queries