Thread: "Yippy dogs"
View Single Post
Old March 19, 2005, 03:46 PM   #50
USP45usp

Marko, I will do so. I am taking my time, as Dr. Max suggusted, on my decision. When I was a kid, the pets that my parents got just "showed up" and my precious Georgie (my kittycat) was just love at first sight (got her from a society that got ferel and abandoned animals, saved them, and then adopted them out).

I will be going on April 3rd to look at the Schipperke pup (if still available). I am also calling around about the mini- dachshund and with Marko's suggestion will be looking and asking about full sized.

I didn't realize just how much time and effort that one goes through to find the dog (or cat) that they want. I am grateful for FirstFreedom for his post on the hunting dogs that got me to think about making my post. I am also very grateful to the membership of TFL for their replies and input into the post.

I may, or may not, get the pup on April 3rd (just going to look) but when I do get a pup, either the Schipperke, the dachshund or another, all my friends here will be the first to view the pictures.

Thank you again.

Wayne

Page generated in 0.02664 seconds with 8 queries