View Single Post
Old July 12, 2011, 05:11 AM   #33
Maxem0815

In my opinion the worst he should have been charged with was manslaughter 3. I looks more like a panic shooting, or a outrage that this SOB tried to kill me. Different states different laws, I was not there to hear the arguments nor a juror. But my personal opinion is that the justice system failed this was obviously a robbery and an attempt to rob or kill the man making a living by drug thugs. Once again the guy protecting himself is wrong and the criminal is in the right. Time for the courts to rethink the law!

I understand the thinking of others that when the threat has been stopped do not shoot again, however we can not see in the video if the individual attempted to move or retrieve his firearm. I also agree with the truth that a individual legally armed for protection needs to maintain a cool and subjective state of mind. Yet how many can stay that way when their life, livelihood
and means of support for family are on the line? This again could be a crime of passion. Meaning as I stated above anger or fear.

And now the ATFE wants to get a list of multiple long gun purchasers, lets screw over citizens rights once again.

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns."

"An armed person is a citizen and unarmed one is a subject."

Mace

Last edited by Maxem0815; July 12, 2011 at 05:21 AM.

Page generated in 0.02158 seconds with 8 queries