Thread: Dog assault
View Single Post
Old March 29, 2008, 01:04 AM   #3
Inspector3711

Those pit bulls can be good dogs. The problem is some turn. I keep my firearms under control because they can be deadly. I won't own a dog that I can't control. I take my dogs to a "dog park" in the seattle area on occasion. those occasions have grown less frequent since I've seen younger folks bringing their pit bulls to show off how tough the dogs are. I've seen them (more than once now) let their dog attack while grinning about it. I have a friend who saw a dog get killed a few months ago. I met a woman with a Jack Russell Terrier that is now strapped into a custom cart with wheels because he lost hir back legs to a pit in the same park. Sometimes I think they should illegalize them just to protect us from stupid people that don't handle them properly.

Page generated in 0.02366 seconds with 8 queries