View Single Post
Old January 31, 2012, 12:33 PM   #8
rclark

I use the F1 Chrono. Has and does work really well. In fact, I am taking is out at lunch today to do some tests! I don't mind having to read it from a distance (of 10 feet), nor getting out of my chair to reset it as I have to go out and change targets anyway after a string. Got mine for $99, but see Walmart has 'em on line for $70. http://www.walmart.com/ip/F1-Chronograph/4382668 . BTW, I tested mine with another manufactures unit behind mine and they were within 20fps. Good enough for me.

The tape idea is a good one. First thing I did. Longest time is getting tripod legs where they need to be when setting up for use, so from rest your setup to shoot between the tape and then straight with the target .
A clinger and deplorable, MAGA, and life NRA member. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Single Action .45 Colt (Sometimes colloquially referred to by its alias as the .45 'Long' Colt or .45LC). Don't leave home without it. That said, the .44Spec is right up their too... but the .45 Colt is still the king.

Last edited by rclark; January 31, 2012 at 12:38 PM.

Page generated in 0.02937 seconds with 8 queries