View Single Post
Old March 10, 2014, 11:30 AM   #6
BigJimP

Another option...is to talk to a bunch of guys at your local clays range...see what they're shooting / you might find some of the A400's there...and if you're conversational, they'll probably let you put a few shells thru their guns....to give you an idea about Fit.

....but among most clay shooters ( me too ) the Over Under is still the dominant gun seen on courses.

I am hearing guys say they like the A-400's but I don't have any personal experience with them / and I don't see many around --- ( the only semi-autos I own or shoot these days are the Benelli Super Sport model )....and part of the reason I like that model, is it has shims so the stock is adjustable between the stock and receiver...and the changeable comb inserts raise it to the point where its almost a parallel comb ...and they have 3 different length of snap on recoil pads....so its not infinitely adjustable...but its better than most semi-autos.

I know Beretta makes at least one semi-auto with a parallel comb --- I don't remember which model ...but its my position, that parallel comb guns, if they're adjustable will "Fit" 99.9% of the shooters out there....

Page generated in 0.03681 seconds with 8 queries