View Single Post
Old October 9, 2012, 01:14 PM   #85
Gaerek

I understand what you're doing. I guess it's just not something I would do. I'd rather spend that 2-3 months, and $500 of ammo working with a gun I will actually use, rather than one that is a "we'll see!" I'm sure the PT809 is a great gun. As you can read what I wrote earlier in the thready, I have reasons for not wanting to buy Taurus. I'll stick with the tried and trued, rather than the quote/unquote bargain buy.

As for your test, between my last post and this one, I did see you were putting the 2000 round test on youtube. Good on ya for the public service. I just don't have that kind of disposable income to use for something like that, lol. Though I did notice the little issue of the slide going forward with just inserting the mag. I don't know if that's working as intended. I'm sure it can make speed reloads faster, but it seems like there's a reason most manufacturers make sure the slides stay locked up until you want them closed. And something like that would be a deal breaker for me.

Page generated in 0.03453 seconds with 8 queries