Thread: Okay, people.
View Single Post
Old September 13, 2001, 11:20 PM   #100
Long Path

I'm pissed. I'm mad. I want vengeance extracted.

But we don't purposely kill the innocents. We don't even kill those who are happy to see harm done us.

We attack those who attacked us. Yeah, that's harder, isn't it?

Not all Arabic Moslems hate the U.S. Not all of those that do hate the U.S. would do harm to the U.S.

If a black a group of black men had committed this crime, would you be for bombing the continent of Africa?

If the actions had been taken by men with guns, would you be for attacking all gun-owners in the world?

There are attackers from this plot who were in Germany. Why don't I hear cries for a fuel-air bomb dropped over Hamburg?

Attacking the entire nations of the terrorists would be a crime. A hate crime. Crimes based on ethnicism and raceism. That's not what THIS nation is about.

But our nation can extract vengeance from those who are responsible.

What a stupid test of our will-- it is all we can do to rein in our anger even on the innocents. We'll have to hold that in, long enough to focus our hate on those responsible.

--Matt

Page generated in 0.03524 seconds with 8 queries