View Single Post
Old April 14, 2012, 04:10 AM   #3
HiBC

Nice looking rifle.On opening up that hole dia,you were given good advise.Here is a little more.When it stops being fun,put it down.Come back later.Take time to ask somebody."Getting a bigger hammer" usually is not a good plan building guns.

Now,I'm a little curious on your barrel nut question.Maybe I do not understand.The barrel nut is the one you torque to the upper receiver that holds the barrel in the receiver.It is ordinarily a part of the railed forend assy .The forend then screws on to the barrel nut.Looks to me like you have it assembled on the barrel nut now.

YHM does make an end cap that screws into their forend tubes behind the gas block.Might that be what you are talking about?If it is,I think you will be disappointed if you order another barrel nut.I suggest you identify the mfgr of your forend and contact them for anything to fit that forend.

On the pistol grip,I do not think they shorted you.Usually you have to buy the screw.

I bet it shoots good when you are done.

What trigger did you use?If it is GI,a Rock River two stage NM trigger is pretty darn good for about $120.A Gisselle enhanced is about double that,but real good.

Rock River is also a pretty good place to look at a scope ringmount.

Page generated in 0.02693 seconds with 8 queries