View Single Post
Old February 23, 2011, 09:07 AM   #20
Skans

Quote:
3. "Can your beliefs harm anyone" No but again, are you saying your information is correct and all others is misinformation.
I haven't said that. I was, however, addressing your response disagreeing with me where you gave some misinformation. A Trust is not a Will - there's no way around this, its simply wrong. You said that "all listed (in trusts) are co-owners" - that's simply inaccurate as well.

But, here's what I've really got a problem with - you said that my beliefs going against the grain is bad, and everyone will suffer. Yeah, that one got me a little defensive. Then you alluded to me being privileged or lucky that I have a CLEO that will sign and somehow want to squash any ability of others to bypass the CLEO sign-off using Trusts. How should I take that?

All I was trying to do, and still am trying to do is educate folks who are considering these NFA trusts about some risks that they may not have considered. I see that you try to pick apart my examples, but I think you get the point. The point is that just because you are a trustee of a trust that owns something doesn't necessarily give you the right to use it, especially when it comes to regulated items......riding in an airplane is not even close to the same thing as flying one.

Page generated in 0.03179 seconds with 8 queries