View Single Post
Old July 26, 2009, 01:34 PM   #72
Xyas

Yes i would have. Ive already stated that i have little tolerance for people that insult women (especially my sister) in public.

That tolerance should change then now that you carry. Or, if you can't do that, you're going to need to learn some hand to hand or carry some pepper spray or something with you.

You could have put your sister in even bigger risk by pulling the firearm. Like the previous poster said, if that guy would've pulled out his .45 then what would you have done?

By walking away and not responding, nothing probably would have happened. Are words worth getting shot/going to jail? They were just punks to begin with, their words did not mean a thing. Just walk away and don't invite trouble to escalate.

On a more personal note. Why are you carrying a Walther p22? How many rounds have you put through it? Is it reliable? I just know a lot of people that have a lot of problems with their p22's and I would never consider it for a concealed weapon, especially since it's only 22. That part is just my opinion though.

Page generated in 0.03437 seconds with 8 queries