View Single Post
Old October 17, 2014, 12:49 PM   #12
zincwarrior

Quote:
Last night I thought I got a good deal (or so I thought) on some cases of ammo through cheaperthandirts website. They charged my credit card and sent me a receipt as well as several order status emails including a shipping notification. I know the price was low but I figured maybe they were just having a good sale or were way over stocked. This morning I check the shipping status on my item and notice in the bottom corner it says 6lbs. I knew the weight should have been a lot more then that. So I contacted them to find out what was going on and they informed me that my order was wrong and they just shipped what ever they felt like ( a much smaller quantity of what I ordered). When questioned about it they said that is what I ordered but my receipt and their order status says something completely different. They never notified my of any changes to my order just decided to send me what the thought I wanted and expected me to be happy I guess. After talked to several people and getting, they decide to reroute my order back tot hem and refund my money. Which I personally feel they should honor what I ordered not what they think I should get. Anyways they just lost a customer for life and I hope you will decide to take your business else where as well.
Re...how is what they attempted to do not fraud?

Page generated in 0.02669 seconds with 8 queries