View Single Post
Old November 2, 2010, 04:49 PM   #2
idek

I don't like to reply when I don't have anything helpful to add, but I also don't like to see a topic sit without any responses.

I could be totally wrong on this, but Dixie and their Tri-ball load aren't exactly household names. The Tri-ball may serve its intended purposes well, but I would wager to say it has a niche following (if it had mainstream following, FedeRemChester would already be copying it).

So it may not be very likely that many people have considered taking an already unpopular load, and modifying it to version that is 33% less effective.

I'm not saying it's not a good idea, just that you maybe shouldn't be too surprised if you don't find many answers to your questions.

That said, I'd recommend asking this question at the shotgunworld forums. I believe they actually have a "Dixie Slugs" forum.
http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewforum.php?f=77

ETA: Just after posting the link, I saw that that forum is rather dead. Sorry. Shotgunworld in general still may be your best bet. Not to say they are any more knowledgeable, just that your question may be seen by more eyes.

Last edited by idek; November 2, 2010 at 07:24 PM.

Page generated in 0.03261 seconds with 8 queries