View Single Post
Old October 9, 2014, 08:28 PM   #42
Gunplummer

Get an electric meat grinder(Good one) and delete the vacuum sealer. If you buy a cheaper one they will constantly overheat. I double wrap in Saran wrap and then stick a bunch of packs in a 2 gallon ziplock bag. The zip bags are reusable. I bought a sealer when they were just getting started. I soon got rid of it. If you look at the adds for the heavy duty sealers, one of the sales pitches usually is "Will not overheat". If you are really trying to save money, get the hand grinder. I used one for years too. Once you get your own system going you will know what to buy in the future. Not everybody is comfortable with the same equipment. I just remember seeing the meat saw on your list. Bone everything out and use a hack saw to cut the rack and head off. You can use a hacksaw to cut the lower legs off until you learn how to use a knife on them. LEM has some good stuff. I bought one of their original heavy duty grinders. I had ordered parts the other year and I don't think they make the super weight housing anymore, but they are still good.

Last edited by Gunplummer; October 9, 2014 at 08:34 PM.

Page generated in 0.03762 seconds with 8 queries