View Single Post
Old May 27, 2014, 07:35 AM   #24
OuTcAsT

Quote:
So leathers, boots, and a helmet and the bandits would have stayed away. Naw.
Not what I said at all, I pointed out that criminals look for people who "stand out" and are "out of the ordinary" He is obviously ill prepared for the activity, and thus "stands out". As an aside, , had he been wearing the gear, he would certainly have been better protected from a beating.

Quote:
People who live in "sketchy" areas and consider it to be their home are not fearful of the area like outsiders. How do you know this isn't the guy's home turf?
People who live in such areas also know where frequently dangerous areas are and avoid them. As for whether this is his "home turf" I have no idea, it is conjecture, same as yours.

Quote:
Fork locks just lock the forks. They are not active vertical stabilization devices to prevent toppling.
Hi cycle has been customized a great deal so, it is hard to say whether his is capable of locking however, on most cruisers, when the forks are locked in the proper position, it is precisely a stabilization device ( mine locks my jiffy stand as well ) YMMV

Quote:
And yet you postured and said you would.
I said if you touch my Wife, or my scoot, there will be trouble, that's a fact.

Does not morality imply the last clear chance? - WildAlaska -

Page generated in 0.02315 seconds with 8 queries