View Single Post
Old May 16, 2014, 12:07 PM   #1
Robk

Busby was a lair and cheat

So I agreed to trade for the AR15 he has advertised in the rifles section, well kinda agreed. I agreed to trade a almost new S&W 686+ Talo edition for a Spikes Tactical rifle. I recieved a pieced together $500 buget AR15 with a Spikes Tactical lower only. Now be it known, that I am a pistol guy and was not looking for a rifle,had recently sold my only AR15 as I shoot it very little. So I had no need to look in the rifle section. But Busby never mentioned that this AR was being offered on this sight. He was in early contact with me and offered me $20 to make up the difference. Really, $20! Now he is refusing to answer me at all. Apparently this man has no integrity or ethics. Oh did I mention he holds a FFL? But told me he has no knowledge of ARs. BS, all of it. Avoid this person at all costs. I am not new to trades on forums and aceept what has happened, but most here would disclose more information and would honor that fact is there was a gross misunderstanding. Guess this guy believes he is above that.

Rant done.

Last edited by Mal H; May 20, 2014 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Link removed

Page generated in 0.03713 seconds with 8 queries