View Single Post
Old June 21, 2009, 01:35 PM   #21
BillCA

Quote:
Well where I live they would be to tired from the hike up the mountian. Second they will trip motion sensors letting me know company is comming. Third the motion alarm on my DVR will alert and show the entire front of the house when triggered.
Why not mount an Apache's remotely controled 30mm chain gun covering your front porch?

The use of a woman is an interesting ploy, because it also works on the upbringing of a lot of men to be courteous to women. Guys want to think others would help their wives, girlfriends, daughters, etc. when the car breaks down or for the courtesy of a restroom.

I know a young woman who lives her life in "condition white" most of the time. Yet, she refused to let a girl into her apartment for the bathroom ploy. Why? She looked through the peephole and watched her and said she didn't urgently need to use the bathroom. When I asked how she knew that, she said "Simple. She wasn't doing the pee-pee dance that girls do when waiting in lines at the restrooms. Now... consider yourselves "enlightened".

Page generated in 0.03385 seconds with 8 queries