View Single Post
Old February 24, 2013, 04:18 PM   #38
Rmart30

Quote:
It's in the eye of the beholder and the envious. Buying and storing ammo that you will use is not hoarding IMO. Nor is buying more when you find some at a good price.
I agree with that.
I ran into a guy at WM 2 weeks ago who was in his 50's and had been hunting 30+ yrs. He was complaining he had 20 guns and not a single round to go in them cause everywhere was sold out.

Is that the stores fault ? The ammo makers fault ? The people who are buying what they needs fault? Or is it his because he did not have the foresight to already have some ammunition purchased?

Most of the people complaining about others "hoarding" are the ones who were ill prepared 2 months ago.

I do not sell ammo, nor will i ever unless some SHTF event happens and I need to barter.
I consider ammo to be a investment for my future and for my children's future. Just look at how much the prices have risen since 08.
You back then could buy 22 bulk packs for about $11... after 08 they rose to $18-20 ...... just last week there was a website selling 22 bulk packs at $69.. they sold at that price and they raised it to $75... by the time they ran out they were at $84 a pack.

For those who were ill prepared they paid the price. I really hope this "shortage" is a eye opener for a lot of people.

Even the boy scouts know rule # 1 ..... BE PREPARED

Page generated in 0.05639 seconds with 8 queries