View Single Post
Old August 26, 2013, 01:49 PM   #7
Magnum Wheel Man

I shoot CAS there when I get the chance, so I've been in the store several times... I buy a lot of take off barrels there ( they have a whole wall sized rack of take off barrels ) unfortunately, they post "no guns" at the entrance ( a pet peeve of mine, a gun store banning CCW guns in the store )... I was carrying that day, & had to park about 1/4 mile away, so we skipped going in that day... I would have liked to, as I'm wanting a silver Nikon Pro Staff 5 scope, & they are back ordered at Midway, & Ahlmans had like 10% off show specials since Nikon had reps there...

they are having the CAS regionals there in a couple weeks, & they get vendors from all over the US at state championships... I don't think I'll miss regionals... always CAS stuff to buy... last time I was there at the state shoot, I found the buffalo horn birds head grips I have on my snubbie... besides... all the pretty fillies in push ups... definitely a great place to go...

the other day at Shooters Round-up, there were plenty in CAS gear, as well as a lot of old war uniforms... it was over 90 & high humidity... way too hot to wear chaps or wool war uniforms

Page generated in 0.03383 seconds with 8 queries