View Single Post
Old August 2, 2008, 09:57 AM   #13
stephen426

Sorry... I'm more inclined to help family and friends in an altercation than to draw on them. I would possibly intervene physically by pulling them off the person they were beating to a pulp. I would probably even assume that it was probably a self defense situation where a bad guy was getting what he deserved. Now if it was between two people who knew each other, you get in the middle and threaten to whoop both their rear ends if they don't cut out the nonsense. If it has gotten to the point where you need to intervene to save the "victim", you should only need to deal with one person.

This is one real reason to carry less than lethal defense. I bought my wife a tazer (mostly because I can't get her to go to the range) and I would have much less of a problem tazing someone who really needed it. Good quality pepper spray would also come in very handy. Would I shoot a family member of friend, even if someone elses life was in danger? I guess it really depended on who the "victim" was. If the victim is closer to me than the attacker, and physical intervention was not possible, there is a possibility that someone might get drawn on.

Page generated in 0.03299 seconds with 8 queries