Thread: LC9s
View Single Post
Old August 18, 2014, 07:31 AM   #6
Freeloader Reloader

Video convinced me enough

I have a LC9 as my EDC. After all, that is what it does best, I think everyone would agree. But that trigger is absolutely the WORST! I think everyone will agree on that as well. In fact, the friend that I bought mine from was so upset with the trigger that he gave me a really good price on it that I couldn't resist. He then bought a SR9c, which has a great trigger. It took me quite some time to get used to the trigger on the LC9. The thing that helped me (at the range, at least) was noticing the bevel at the top of the hammer. When this bevel reached the "cross" it was almost ready to break. I would then reacquire my sight picture and squeeze off the round. As I said, this was beneficial at the range but no place else. I finally didn't have to "think" too much about the long pull when shooting. That is "think that the gun may be broken" because it still didn't break (pun intended). When I first watched the Hickok45 YouTube video on the LC9s, I was hooked...line, sinker and trigger! Had a sale for my LC9 but it fell through. I still ordered the LC9s though and don't think I'll regret the decision.

Page generated in 0.03672 seconds with 8 queries