View Single Post
Old April 18, 2009, 01:56 AM   #10
freakintoguns

IMO self defense is being wahsed out in this country, or at least attempts are being made to wash it out. 10 years ago i graduated high school, 14 mid school. in mid school if someone came up and punched, kicked, slapped, or did what ever to me, i could defned myself and not get in trouble. in high school i would have got suspended for a week( which happened several times because i was raised if someone hits you, you hit them back harder and faster and make it count.) now, if someone hits you and you hit them back, you both get arrested for assualt and battery. what???? how exactly does that work? some moron can come up and clock me one and i cant defend myself??? what in the hell is that teaching kids? and also, look how they attempt to crucify people that use a gun to kill some worthless scumbag that breaks into there house! i have very little respect for criminals. I understand they have families and that their families love them because i have criminals in my family and i love them, however they are still criminals and if they get hurt and or klilled commiting a crime im not going to hold that against the person that they tried to rob/rape/steal from/whatever. (i realize this is off topic, but its more of a response to acomment about self defense)

also i live ina border state that just did away with the death penelty. GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT when the juarez drug wars spill over into my state and MAYBE just maybe the cops do their job and catch some of these scum, by golly! my tax money get to go to keep em alive for 50 years, not to some kids education or to fix our ****** roads god i love it!
rant off sorry!

Last edited by freakintoguns; April 18, 2009 at 01:58 AM. Reason: added a rant on the border

Page generated in 0.02944 seconds with 8 queries