View Single Post
Old February 11, 2009, 10:27 AM   #38
skwirl13

Ted Nugent Desires to Speak and Play at the Second Amendment March in Spring 2010!

The Second Amendment March is proud to announce that rock-n-roll legend and Second Amendment Activist Ted Nugent has enthusiastically agreed to perform and speak at the Second Amendment March in Spring 2010, provided the logistics can be worked out! In a conversation just this morning to event founder and promoter, Skip Coryell, Ted Nugent said:

"Goodstuff Skip. If you are so inclined, you may throw the Nuge rocketfuel on the fire by emphasizing my personal total support as an individual and as a BOD of NRA & GOA! ONWARD!"

Well, Ted, let me think about it. Okay! Done thinking! You're in and we'll do our best to make it happen! When I pressed him to bring his guitar, Ted replied:

"It would not be a complete freedom rally without my firebreathing Star Spangled Banner eruption!"

We look forward to Ted's performance and thank him for his support in lending us his voice, his guitar and his tremendous starpower! God bless the Nuge!

Page generated in 0.02974 seconds with 8 queries