View Single Post
Old March 29, 2013, 11:51 AM   #7
ferrarif1fan

You know, you can carry any gun you want, but there are typically compromises. Yes, 5" barreled guns are nice and accurate, but can be a pain to conceal. If you're stuck on the Beretta 92, which is an excellent platform, Beretta did make a compact version with a single stack magazine and thinner grip. I'd also suggest you take a look at the Beretta PX4 Compact. I am a BIG Beretta fan and have the PX4 in full size and Compact, both in 9mm. In my mind, the PX4 Compact is about perfect for concealed carry. It has just enough grip length to allow you a full grip, unless you have giant hands. That grip houses a magazine that holds 15 rounds of 9mm, plus on in the chamber for a total of 16 rounds! The pistol has a unique rotating barrel design that also softens the recoil. On top of all of this, the barrel-to-action fit is very tight, providing excellent accuracy. Mine has been 100% reliable and has become my daily CCW gun. I'd definitely suggest taking a look at one if you're open to a Beretta that's not a 92 series.

Robert

Page generated in 0.03155 seconds with 8 queries