View Single Post
Old February 1, 2012, 03:25 AM   #11
sigxder

Latest mods on the new GEN4 G19's are 0-4-3 RSA, 30274 ejector, and many guns need the extractors replaced because of fitting too tight. Mine shoot fine for over 1700 rounds. At around 2000 rounds the erratic ejection came back. I replaced the newer "dip" style extractor with an older non-dip forged extractor (dip extractors are supposed to be MIM), replaced the dual recoil set up with a Lone Wolf conversion set up that allows you to shoot a GEN3 guide rod in a GEN4. Shoots even the lighter stuff good now.
The ejection is still not as strong as my older Glocks. But it is better than the late model GEN3 G19 it replaced since Glock could not fix it. Most of the hot carry ammo is not a problem. But I think the new Glocks should eject as well as the older models with whatever you feed them. I do like the new SF frame on the gun. It fits my hand much better. Like the easy to reach mag release. The gun is very accurate. But you should not have to "cherry pick" ammo IMHO on a gun. Especially a Glock.

Page generated in 0.03378 seconds with 8 queries