Thread: Seecamp 32?
View Single Post
Old September 25, 2007, 07:05 AM   #4
PSP

The two guns I carry are the P2000SK and a Seecamp. If you want Seecamp info the place to go is http://www.seecamp.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl My Seecamp is an older model and has proven very reliable. The newer guns are supposed to be even better. I usually carry it in a pocket, either pants or a jacket. It's very small size and low weight, 10.5 oz, make it easy to hide.

Even without sights the Seecamp it is very easy to control shot placement, as long as you are within reason. I practice close in, 3-7 yards and can shoot a quick fire group of about 6". I use Silver Tips or Gold Dots only. The one knock on the gun is it's ammo sensitivity...it is. Just stick with what works and don't try the cheapest ammo you can find.

Quality is first rate. Warranty work if needed is quick. Questions are answered daily by Larry Seecamp on his website forum. Now that the prices are down to MSRP level these are, IMHO, the pick of the litter among the pocket pistols. Choose .32 or .380, the gun is the same size. The difference is in price...a .32 is about $400, the .380 about $800.
[IMG][/IMG]

Page generated in 0.03691 seconds with 8 queries