View Single Post
Old December 24, 2005, 04:22 PM   #1
GLP Standard

Shooting of Trooper Mark Coates

After reading the thread yesterday about the Officer vs the guy with the "AK47", I decided to make this thread. Here is a similar shooting where a State Trooper named Mark Coates was gunned down on I-95 northbound lane. This video is used to train State Police, so it is fairly long and has a lot of commentary and interviews on it.

Pay close attention to how the First Trooper on scene after the shooting reacts, even after he discovers that the two truckers that stopped to help werent the shooters. I know it was a tragic moment, but he said a lot of threatening comments towards the innocent bystanders, and do you think that his words were justified by the situation? Thats the only thing that I wanted to discuss. The rest of you can discuss whatever you feel necessary about this video. It has graphic language, so "Viewer Discretion is Adviced"

This will probably be the last video like this I watch. This kind of senseless killing makes me sick, and Im glad that the guy got the death penalty (if I remember correctly)

http://www.rcfop.com/index.php?modul...display&pid=60

1. Click on "Reality & In-Car Video"
2. Click on "Deadly Traffic Stop-The Shooting of Trooper Mark Coates"
3. Click on "Click Here To Watch Video"
4. Discuss

Page generated in 0.03268 seconds with 8 queries