View Single Post
Old September 21, 2008, 09:11 AM   #22
Para Bellum

Wait a minute folks! I used to be a biker myself...

Some of you got this completely wrong.
There is no prejudice about bikers, I rode motorcycles myself for years.

The situation around here is that signs on each gas station ask you to take off your helmet and sunglasses because gas stations here get robbed on a regular basis by armed criminals covering their faces with helmets and sunglasses. So if a guy enters a gas station with his helmet and shades on around here, everybody around here is alert.

Why get ready to intefere at all? Just because I wouldn't like to see an innocent bystander die while I could have prevented that. But that's just me.

Quote:
Interesting how that is always the assumption in these things, that when the GG intervenes that everything happen just right and there won't be any problems and nobody will get hurt except the BG.
Wow. Another professor of critizism. But to counter that in your terms: I shoot "El Presidente" at 76yds (seventy six yards) with a 9-A 3-C score from my every day carry weapon. I actually do assume that I can hit a brain stem at 4yds if the BG doesn't even move or see me. But again, that's just me.

If discussions around here continue being so pointlessly aggressive and dull, I'd rather talk to my guns about this.

Page generated in 0.02164 seconds with 8 queries