Thread: CZ shotty
View Single Post
Old April 16, 2005, 05:24 PM   #4
saintjb

CZ-USA Shotguns

New guy to the forum here, this is an interesting discussion. I own firearms all over the $$ map. I buy what works for me, not what will look good at the club. I own a Barretta O/U and an old Browning, which are fine shotguns. I have to tell you though that I shot a new CZ-USA "Canvasback" the other day, they are made by Huglu in Turkey as mentioned. Just a simple plain Jane with a black receiver, 20G, with 28" barrels, and it felt as good, and shot as well as almost any gun I have used. The wood metal fit was perfect, a little stiff which you would expect with a new gun. I ended up buying it for my grandson. I may get one myself. Not from this particular post, but from what I have seen on this topic, I agree with quite a few opinions on this board, that maybe some of the US and more famous European manufacturers are living a bit too high off reputation and not putting much energy into new tight tolerence manufacturing. If anyone really takes a sincere trial of guns like this CZ, and is intellectually honest, they will agree.

From what I have seen of this forum, I am impressed with the honest and knowledgeable comments and discussions. If you don't mind I'll stick around a while.

Best Regards,
Saint JB

Page generated in 0.03645 seconds with 8 queries