View Single Post
Old September 25, 2007, 06:16 PM   #23
kgpcr

I will go to a sports bar. I like people and dont feel i need to be alone to be safe. I like to go out to eat and will sit in front of a window. I dont go in the ugly parts of town to eat, a little common sense. I am not the least bit afraid to go for a walk. i carry but not all the time. i dont see scary monsters out there behind every tree. people who dont look like me dont bother me, again common sense. some guys smell of trouble! i am here to enjoy like not going through it paranoid and not sitting down to eat unless i can watch the door. I dont carry in church because i dont need to. this past year millions and millions of people went to church and did not get shot. Yes a few did but the chances are so slim i dont need to worry about it. Yes it can happen but i can get hit by an asteroid as well. I spent my time in the Marines in the gulf in 91 and spent my time there being on full alert. I dont need to be here. to prove my point how many of you have had to shoot some one in a non leo setting? case proved!
Smith M&P 40

Page generated in 0.02449 seconds with 8 queries