View Single Post
Old December 30, 2008, 11:05 PM   #9
Dwight55

JT, . . . I do not, . . . and hope never to ever have, . . . any legal experience in your question.

BUT, . . . time, events, and results have proven any number of times, . . . the winner is determined by who got bad enough, quick enough.

That said, . . . I am not going to ponder the possibilities of mind meanderings of jurors number 7 and 11. If the situation became life threatening enough, I will use deadly force, and I will apply it until I can readily assume that the threat has either vanished or become incapacitated.

If that means all seven rounds from my semi-auto 12 gauge, . . . if that means 30 rounds from the AR, . . . if that means 21 rounds from the M1A, . . . if that means 9 rounds, reload, 9 more rounds from the 1911, . . . well all it means to me is that my ammunition bill just went up.

The lawyers can argue the number of rounds, . . . my end result will be when the cops are talking to me, . . . and the other guy is going away, . . . in a bag or on a gurney, . . . but no longer a threat to me or my family.

For you and me, . . . and everyone else on the forum, . . . let's just hope the question remains academic.

May God bless,
Dwight
If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a Veteran!

Page generated in 0.03555 seconds with 8 queries