View Single Post
Old January 11, 2013, 12:46 PM   #7
Maxb49

Quote:
I believe they are meeting with the VP today. What do you think they are not doing that they should be doing?
The meeting with the Vice President was yesterday. This issue is a public relations war, and I don't believe they running a good enough public relations campaign for the amount of money they receive in donations from us. Frankly, this game has a first mover advantage and the president is adept at forming huge coalitions among disparate groups throughout the nation. Sitting around and waiting isn't good enough for any serious gun rights organization and certainly not for an organization that takes in so much money. Look at the people who sit on the NRA Board of Directors. Oliver North. OLIVER NORTH. The mastermind behind the Iran-Contra affair. Would you trust your civil rights to a criminal like Oliver North? Who else? Grover Norquist. These guys aren't skilled shooters, riflemen, sportsmen, or defenders of liberty. They're paid lobbyists acting upon an opportunity to make a buck and steal from another organization. Remember what guys like this did in the last election? Remember how the Dick Morrises and Karl Roves of the Republican party pocketed donations and paid lip service to the people they were supposed to work for, while accomplishing nothing? Yeah? Well guess what boys, that's exactly what's going on here. I don't trust them. I don't trust a single one of them to actually stand up for gun rights. The sooner everyone realizes this, the better off we will all be.

Last edited by Frank Ettin; January 11, 2013 at 01:49 PM. Reason: remove profanity

Page generated in 0.03120 seconds with 8 queries