View Single Post
Old February 27, 2013, 01:42 PM   #68
manta49

Quote:
You have repeatedly advocated a blanket legal requirement, regardless of whether people have kids and how old they are -- and without a shred of evidence as to whether the requirement you advocated makes anyone safer, when in fact it can cause greater danger
Thanks for misrepresenting me. I seem to be talking to my self would some one please show me were i said that there should be any legal requirements regards firearms in America.

What i said bellow its plain English i don't know why people don't seem to understand it i will post it again.
What i said in my earlier post.
Quote:
( I am saying that's how it happens here i am not saying its a good thing that here its a requirement that you have to have a safe before getting firearms. I am not saying it would be a good thing in America.) I think if you have firearms it makes sense to secure
them them as best you can to keep them out of the hands of burglars kids etc.
What part of the above do people not understand .

Quote:
don't have a safe and don't hide them....my kids know exactly where they are and where the ammo is for them. i would trust my 6yr old boy and 9yr old girl with all of my guns
That's good can you say that other peoples children would be so sensible with firearms.

Quote:
My point is simple: there isn't a shred of evidence that the net effect of legal requirements is to make a household safer. they may make the household more dangerous
Who said it should be a legal requirement. ?

PS If people think that its a good idea to leave firearms were burglars and children can have easy access to them go for it i think its a bad idea.

Last edited by manta49; February 27, 2013 at 02:52 PM.

Page generated in 0.02821 seconds with 8 queries