View Single Post
Old February 5, 2012, 11:44 PM   #10
Kimbertron

Thank you all for the advise, looks like I will just have to try it out and see how it feels lol. I am only looking for something do do since i have to drop out of this semester of school, but I'm sure learning to shoot with my off hand will be useful.

Quote:
Good luck finding .44 Specials. I have a Charter Bulldog and find it rather difficult to locate ammo for it.
Thankfully I got about 3 boxes of .44 special today, not a ton of ammo by any stretch but should give me some time at the "range".

I did some left handed dry firing today and it felt really awkward. I'm going to be away for 5 days this coming week but I'm going to take my Redhawk and keep dry firing when i have down time.

Quote:
I took a few months but believe me, if you are forced into it, you can and will become proficient.
Looks like for about 2 months I will be forced to be left handed, Might help my shooting over all. Once I get to live firing I will have to post some targets and see how well it goes.

-Pax

Page generated in 0.02914 seconds with 8 queries