View Single Post
Old March 30, 2010, 08:32 AM   #76
treefarmernc

I received my cloth a couple of weeks ago and was finally was able to get to the range and get dirty. It did get into most of the sharp corners and other hard to reach areas as advertised. The rag did not just get there but the ability to actually scrub those hard to get at spaces easily is what impressed me. I found the lube that this cloth came impregnated with to work well also, better than some other lubes I have used.

The negatives of the product is having to chase the occasional stray wool fiber/hair ( not a big problem), the lube is practically gone after only a couple of guns, and the price is a little steep for it to dry up so soon although it is still usable as a cleaning cloth used with my usual oils and cleaners.

The best thing I would suggest to improve this product would be to lower the cost of the rags and then make available additional lube/oil to purchase.

Overall I liked the product and found it did as was advertised but the price along with the short life of the lube will probably hold me from purchasing more.

Page generated in 0.02456 seconds with 8 queries