View Single Post
Old August 19, 2012, 11:18 PM   #14
Chuckusaret

Quote:
Gearchecker;.................... I've flown out of Detroit, Grand Rapids MI, Saginaw, Indy, Chicago, Seattle, Spokane, and Phoenix without any problem.
I just had my worst experience while departing Phoenix the 7th of Aug. I brought my luggage to the airline check in counter, declared my weapons and ammo, filled out and signed the paperwork, re locked my gun case and luggage and then was told to remove my luggage from the scale and wait for a TSA person. I moved my luggage off to the side and waited 15 or 20 minutes for the TSA person. When the TSA person arrived I was told to get my luggage and was directed to follow another agent(a female). I was brought to a side room and told to place my luggage on a table and to step back. The agent unlocked my suitcase an removed every item, unfolded and rummaged thru ever shirt, pants, opened every medicine bottle, and inspected the lining of the suitcase. Then she said, you can repack your suitcase. I inquired as to why I was singled out and her reply was "You checked a weapon". The whole process took about an hour.

Page generated in 0.03143 seconds with 8 queries