Thread: Sorting Brass
View Single Post
Old June 21, 2013, 04:35 PM   #55
dahermit

You guys have convinced me. From now on its mixed head stamps, mixed primers and mixed bullets. Just don't have the time to do all that sort'en and deal'en with details. All this work'en up loads stuff is just nonsense.

When I was a kid in the '50's and '60's, it was common to hear, "...re-loads are not good!". The reason that non-hand loaders considered the act of re-loading a brass casing output with suspicion is that there were many bad results of such practices. I can assure you, my handloads are as good as, or better than factory ammunition. If you cannot make that statement, there may be room for introspection.
As for sorting head stamps taking too much time, that is complete non-sense...you only have to sort them once. After than shoot them in lots containing only one head stamp. If you have "thousands" of cases, that should not be a problem.
If you are a handloader that does not practice consistency, you are part of the reason that there are people who still think that, "Reloads are no good!"

Last edited by dahermit; June 21, 2013 at 05:02 PM.

Page generated in 0.02731 seconds with 8 queries