View Single Post
Old August 28, 2008, 02:43 PM   #1
fixxervi6

Tell me how crazy I am?

I live in the City and more than once I've carried in the city, I do not have a CHL yet.

examples

Due to the beyond crazy insane TX heat I tend to go out very late at night from time to time just for the purpose of trying to be active but also avoiding heat stroke.

I've riden my bike through parks with my light rig ups several times, one time I encounted hood rat looking thugs that actually started to harass me but as I was haulin on my 2 wheels I easliy evaded them, there were about 6 of them. You know the type that when its 96 degrees out they still have hooded sweaters on with the hoods up baggy pants and can't speak clear english (they spread out when they saw me coming I went out of my way around them and they yelled some kind of funky twisted english crap that I couldn't understand)

Another time I encountered a very large dog

So what I've been doing is strapping my .45 on my hip and covering it with my shirt, I could easly stop and talk to someone in that park and they wouldn't know I had it unless they really looked.

I'm wondering how much trouble I would get in if I got busted with it, I know I shouldn't but its like throwing dice, if I don't take it I don't have to worry about cops but I have to worry about thugs, if I do take it I'm protected from thugs but have to watch for cops, odds say a cop isn't going to rob or kill me but a thug could/would so I lean toward risking getting caught by the cop.

What the hell kind of world is it that I have to worry about both sides when I'm one of the good guys.

Thoughts, comments? am I nuts?

Page generated in 0.06256 seconds with 8 queries