View Single Post
Old April 17, 2012, 07:59 PM   #8
Hansam

I'm going to assume that the range you were shooting at was at least 25 yds. That being the case why wouldn't you just drive off?

Also about the whole engaging the assailants like that - well color me a coward but I think I'd be high tailing it out of there with the car if I managed to get the BGs to duck for cover. True bullets are faster than cars but I'm still determined to make a getaway rather than expose my family to a prolonged firefight.

The other thing is try to explain to the authorities why you didn't leave when you had the chance - rather you got out of the car and engaged the assailants...

Now all that said can I ask where you got your training from? I've taken a few defensive hand gun courses and not in any one of them was I taught to engage the assailants like that... I think in virtually any state much of what was in your video is considered assault with a deadly weapon.

Finally I'm going to make a closing remark about caution - there are a lot of impressionable viewers on youtube. Please consider the ramifications of such videos - I'm all for shooting and defending yourself but much of what you've posted (not just in this video but in others you have up) could lead people into engaging in very dangerous and quasi-legal to downright illegal activities.

Page generated in 0.03203 seconds with 8 queries