View Single Post
Old May 2, 2011, 10:57 PM   #207
KC AutoBob

Gang attack on transit train

I hate crowds, hate subways, metro trains.... not at all fond of malls, etc.
So what do I do for a living--hey, I'm a correctional Officer! In a state prison...
where you're ordinarily surrounded by dozens or hundred of sweet, kind, thoughtful souls and you gotta deal with that because you're locked in there with them. WTSHTF, keep your head. The normally placid prisoner can flip any time, especially when they can gain courage in a crowd.
My experience leads me to agree with Doc Intrepid, three gun, or gearhounds in this situation. Command presence is good, surprise is supreme, and a steady handful of auto-loader is excellent! Whatever you can do to be prepared, if it becomes necessary, to TAKE CONTROL and focus the individual troll's attention on the threat of himself being a real victim--do it and do it with sincerity and without hesitation. Timing is critical, like in comedy. These products of the lower end of the gene pool are subject to fear and terror the same as any one--and if not, that first one will make an excellent object lesson to those that are. Remember they run in gangs for a reason. Keep your head! Look for the opportunity to take control. If you can't take control, then take the high ground, and defend yourself! There-- now you can have the soapbox back!
P.S: I like a hi-cap pistol. I'm old school--my favorite's a Hi-Power. Sweet!

Page generated in 0.02548 seconds with 8 queries