View Single Post
Old January 10, 2000, 02:50 PM   #5
Will Beararms

This is of course an average but we are allowed six ducks per person a day--------four mallards and two wood ducks. Our primary concern is safety followed closely by obeying all laws. Then of course, fun falls after this.

We hunt in hip waders in flooded timber and getting to the hole is an adventure in an of itself. I hated lugging the Remington in but I love the low recoil and reliability.

The hunting is hard on us, our guns and the outboard motors. I know the Benelli would do just fine in a cush blind but out in amongst the water and mud is a different story. I had my heart set on getting a Super Black Eagle but after last week, that has changed.

I will also add that each shotgun was cleaned with GUN SCRUBBER and allowed to dry. Then, a coat of Benelli Oil sufficient enough to provide lubrication but not freeze up if temps dropped. These steps were taken each evening. Remington ammo is simply out of the question. The powder is very dirty and more than once over-charged shells are aloowed out of the factory.

------------------
"When guns are outlawed;I will be an outlaw."

Page generated in 0.03444 seconds with 8 queries